Saturday, March 27, 2010

An adventure in solitudeland...


So tomorrow I'm going to be out all day. Who knows what I'll do. Maybe I'll take the bus to target and look around every aisle. Or ride the L to magnificent mile...or visit the zoo again. Or..or..or.

I just need to be out in open air and shed away all the gloom and rules around me. I'll update this post with what I ended up doing.


For now I say adieu

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Linkie ♥

Details

Template Hits

Welcome!

Powered by Blogger.

Chicago

Chicago

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Followers

Blogroll

About