Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back to Chicagoland...


So I'm back after a week of pure happiness and relaxation in good old sunny California.

Just thinking about home makes me sad. Spending time with my parents and friends this past week makes my return a hard thing to do. I didn't realize how much I wanted...no NEEDED to see my parents and friends. To hear them. To talk to them. To be with them.

But, a good part of me is happy to be back. To restart the new chapter in my life. I also missed my friends here...I miss their personalities, jokes, conversations, etc. This quarter should hold some very exciting things in store for me. So I'm happy to be back to the role of aspiring journalist.


I really should go out to a movie tonight..try to dust off the homesick blues away. It's bad to start the quarter with a gloomy attitude.

Can I just say that my room seems bigger. I don't know why...but it does. lol. But, ask me that tomorrow...I'm sure I'll be heading down to the office demanding for a one bedroom apartment. nah. I need to save.


Wow it's only been four paragraphs and I already feel better. Words..they're powerful things.



well I should search some movie listings before I turn lazy and decide to stay inside.


p.s

sorry for the randomness. My mind is in the clouds. My heart is in California.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Linkie ♥

Details

Template Hits

Welcome!

Powered by Blogger.

Chicago

Chicago

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Followers

Blogroll

About