Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh about that...


So today has definitely been any interesting one to say the least.

After talking to Cynthia and Ling yesterday via text about my possible move to NY, I couldn't help but cry all night. I love those two people. We're all different and similar at the same time. I know my move to NY will only distance me more with them. Cyn and Ling already do everything Ling and I use to do when I was back home. Before I wasn't miles up miles away. Somehow the distance has served to make ling and me distant. I'm not the person she shares things with. There's very little text, calls, etc. I guess I miss being that "it" friend. It's ridiculous I know. I love Cynthia very much. She's one of my best friends. I mean who could blame Ling for being close with her. I just wish I didn't feel so left behind. But that's part of life. People need things...need people. And sometimes those people aren't exactly you. If only memories could not only be captured, but held. I know sometimes I feel like If I could hold on to them...I'd never let go.


Bad? tragic? or both?


I don't know the answer. Maybe the answer isn't an easy one. Too bad cause I could definitely use a nice mug of hot coco and a "it's all better now" moment. Figured it wouldn't be that simple. What do you expect. Life is definitely interesting.

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Linkie ♥

Details

Template Hits

Welcome!

Powered by Blogger.

Chicago

Chicago

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Followers

Blogroll

About