Monday, October 18, 2010

Oh but the Future...


As I get closer to graduation, so does the idea of what comes ahead. It seems eveyone is thinking about where they're heading to. Some are planning to go to New York, others are staying in Chicago, while the rest are scattered across the country.

So many options and so many decisions. I feel like I've arrived at some crossroad, where it's my turn to choose which path I will follow. I would love to say that at this very moment I'm jumping for joy, awaiting for the next big thing with open arms. But frankly, I'm a bit terrified.


Where do I go from here? What path should I follow? Simple Questions...but tough ones to answer.


Two of my friends here in Chicago are on the move--looking for apartments in Ny. They even set to head off there in two weeks to check them out. They asked me before, if I was considering NY...possibly get a four-bedroom apt. But being me, I've stalled.

NY is the right choice for my career. But my family and friends are in California. I miss them every second I'm here in Chicago. I know I know. There will come a day, where I'll have to make a decision based on what's best for me.



I wish I'd known they'd had plans to head out to NY to see apartments and whatnot. But atlast, how would they have known my stalling was just my slow way of pondering over things.


As of now, the future is a big cloud of I don't know...

~ 0 comments: ~

~ Post a Comment ~

+

Blogger templates

Linkie ♥

Details

Template Hits

Welcome!

Powered by Blogger.

Chicago

Chicago

Popular Posts

About Me

My Photo
Jennifer Luna is a Medill graduate journalism student at Northwestern University. She is currently the alternative medicine reporter for the Medill News Service Chicago. Here you'll find samples of her professional work, as well as more casual pieces

Followers

Blogroll

About